- Born in Mesa, Arizona
- Raised in Mesa, Arizona
- Attended Westwood High School, where he graduated in the Top 20 of his class of 702 students, played quarterback on the football team, was the leading scorer on his basketball team, and participated in student council
- Attended Arizona State University where he obtained a Business Degree, then a Juris Doctor Degree
Besides his family, Matt loves
- Serving God
- The United States of America
- Watching Sports (especially college athletics)
- Exercise (basketball, pickle ball & golf)
- Mexican Food
- Holding Insurance Companies Accountable
- A beautiful wife, Dawna
- Six wonderful children (Tanner, Ragen, Randall, Kimbyl, Ashton, & Brady)
- Six incredibly gifted grandchildren (Camdyn, Jace, Finley, Rhett, Riggs, & Rory)
Matt’s Legal Accomplishments
- Winning at the Arizona Supreme Court – creating new legal precedent favorable for consumers and bad for the insurance industry (Webb v. Gittlen, 217 Ariz. 363 (2008))
- Winning at the Arizona Court of Appeals – creating new legal precedent favorable for consumers and bad for the insurance industry (State Farm v. Connolly, 212 Ariz. 417 (App. 2006)
- Winning in the Arizona Superior Court
- Representing clients in receiving millions of dollars in compensation for their injuries.
- AV Rating (The top rating given for Competence and Ethics – rated by peers in the legal field)
Don’t trust your claim to the insurance company or to an attorney who does not focus on personal injury cases: put your trust in the attorneys with experience and power – White Mountain Injury Law.
Call us at 928-537-9645
Integrity. Strength. Competence.